воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

Does your own thing


I see are only three types of things in the universe: mine, yours and God's. (For me, the word "God" means "reality." Reality - a God, because it rules. Anything outside of my control, your control and in general anyone's control, I call God's works.)
Much of our stress - the result of what we mentally engaged in other people affairs. When I think, 'You've got to find a job, I want you to be happy, you have to come on time, you have more to deal with them, "- I'm doing your deeds. When I worry about earthquakes, floods, war or time of my death, I am doing God's business. If I'm mentally doing your chores, or God, the result is - the separation. I saw it back in 1986. When I began mentally deal with the affairs of my mother, for example, with the thought: "My mother should understand me", I immediately began to feel lonely. And I found that every time in my life when I felt hurt or lonely, it turned out that I have to get into other people's business.
If you live your life, and I mentally live your life, then who is living my life? Both of us are there. Mentally living your life, I do not live my own. I am separated from myself and still wonder why my life is not made up.
To think that I know what's best for someone else - it means not to engage in someone else business. Even in the name of love, it is - pure arrogance, and the result of it - stress, anxiety and fear.

Do I know what is right for me? That is my only business.  Do not I need to work on my business before I start to solve your problems for you.

If you understand these three types of cases so well that you only deal with their own affairs, and you can not imagine how it will free your life. The next time you feel stress or discomfort, ask yourself whose deeds you are mentally engaged, and maybe you burst out laughing. This question can bring you back to yourself. Maybe you will find that you never really are and were not present in your own life that you have lived, mentally doing other things, all your life. Even if you just notice that other people are doing things, it can get you back to your wonderful self.
"Loving what is"(c)

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий