воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

My inspiration

What do I want from this blog? - I asked myself before creating it! 

The main thing that I wanted from it was that it helped me to know my purpose, become more feminine. I want to be a Woman, with my own dignity and principles in life. To be a diva, to have power which is mine from nature. To be a  Lady, to change my thoughts in this condition of mind. One more thing why this blog has place to be is I want all women all around the world to become confident in their woman-power. 

My inspiration for this blog became my Mother and Beyonce. 

My Mother is an astonishing woman, she can combine work and home together. She has also time to decoration of house, to designing new clothe to herself and me, and she never lose heart no matter what problem is. She is very religious person and every day try to find time to God. She is so bright, like a sun in our home, around her I  want to be like her and shine as bright as she.

Another Woman as I sad was Beyonce. My metting with her changed my life and the knowledge about woman. When you are standing next to her you fell such energy, power that you cann't even describe it. The way that she presents herself, is incredible.

The energy on her concerts is so strong that I charged with it for a whole year. Mrs. Carter makes the women be proud to be them, not to hide their personality, inspire them to change themselves and to share the love to everyone around.


 She is Woman and she is proud to be one. 
She is so feminine and so bossy at the same time. She loves herself in all aspects. 
Her body is not like a super-model but her figure is making crazy millions of men and women all around the world. In every move in evry step, you can see that she is a Woman and that she is ohnered to be  Woman. She inspire all other women to be indipendent, self-secure and TO RUN THE WORLD!(like she do). 

Another aspect why i am so inspired by her, is that she has a wonderful marriage. Beyonce and Jay-Z is a couple which gave me a view how I want my family and marriage to be. Their Love is an incredible thing to show-business, where such strong couples are very rare thing. Today I thought such love is only in movies but no it exists. He made her a Woman and "when people see her, they understand that it's me". She is a real Diva and Legendary Woman, and every year she is better abd better like a wine which is better with age!

P.S. I can write about my MOM and BEYONCE more and more. I will never stop to admire them.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий