понедельник, 24 июня 2013 г.

Hello, dear....

Hello, dear!

it's me, your future .. Well, for example, the mysterious man. and if you want you can even betrothed! why do I write? there's a reason.

I have this .. in general, I wanted to say to you, that you threw smoke quickly and blanketed the kitchen table with a tablecloth, and wore a cross around your neck! Come and learn, and do not spend nights throwing the poetry on the flash drive in folder "some nonsense"! Do you, by the way, like dinner with candles? and if not, maybe just dinner?
and here's another: wear tights in winter_ catch a cold_ but this is fraught with .. and stop the night shots of vodka,it is early in your years. Still do not try to cut your hair.Why do you want hair like a boy? You with the long hair look like a princess .. or ladies from your magazine.

And finally .. let go of the past? You know of whom I am talking about. it gives you a false hope, and you try to avoid random meetings. and do not answer the phone, even desirable. ran away. otherwise it would never end, and the future (its me!) is waiting for you!

It is said that soon you will meet me again, and I anxious about that .. Then, I promise things will change

your future favorite faithful husband.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий