четверг, 1 августа 2013 г.

Nothing happens without a reason ....

Nothing happens without a reason .... I firmly believe that nothing in life is not without reason. I try to live for today and fully devote myself to what I do, and I believe that the correct way would be open to me. The use of positive statements keep me open to change and help me to deal with self-doubt. Sometimes it's a feeling of uncertainty in anything can be a great wake-up call, time to think carefully about what is really going on. Take a little time to think about the doubts may be a useful procedure for which you look inwards, revealing their true beliefs.

 There will always be challenges, obstacles and more than a non-ideal situation, but if you take it step by step, you will grow stronger and more confident in their own abilities. There was a time in high school when I was teasing a girl, my peers. This particular girl is always teasing someone, and then came my turn. I remember that I was really afraid of her, and because I did not want to go to school. So much so, that I did not want to go there. My parents talked to me for a long time. They told me to stand up for what I believe is correct: not to be rude, but to be honest with her and tell what effect it produces on the people, and how badly it makes them feel. I remember when I went the next day at school, quite sure that she would tell me something bad. I was much smaller than her, but as much as I was scared, I told her exactly what I thought. I told her that, as no one spoke, as he was not ready or brave enough to express it. I told her that the only reason that people are kept around her, the fear, and that she can not see that they are not her real friends. Those whom it is to be made, only some want to be out of fear. It hurt her, and she began to cry. I did not mean to hurt her, I just wanted to tell her the truth, which I did. In this situation, I defended myself and others when not even think I can. This is very interesting, because after that I let the situation with my friend, did not appear for no reason, and then it was time for me to learn to be stronger. As it turned out, my speech has helped her to stop teasing people and find out what it is - when you have real friends, someone who likes you for real. She and I are friends to this day, and I am grateful for the situation we went through together. 

Knowledge of self and trust your feelings and intuition will open your life's greatest opportunities, and make you move toward your goals. I learned that I should trust my instincts blind. In the end, only we know what is best for us.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий