пятница, 9 августа 2013 г.

The theory of savings  or how to love yourself

Many women often indulge in many things. In the expensive cosmetics, in manicure, a spa salons, or even easierin the new winter shoes or extra pair of underwear. There is a contrast, another type of women who do not save on itself absolutely. And what they can spend on myself . Who's right, from these two types of ladies?
Once, in a conversation my friend said the following sentence: "When I smoke expensive cigarettes, I have things go well, the profits itself swims in hand. When the class of cigarettes goes down as slowly and sluggishly go my business."

I thought about it. About the point of psychology. If this friend of mine dose not smoked but ate chocolate, his words were the same, only the word "cigarette" would be replaced with the word "chocolate".


I do not know about you, but for some time I ever scrimped on myself. And that felt like something between the homeless and the poor. Then of course I did not know what makes me a vision of myself. And then, my mother once told me: "Never save on yourself, because then you will go all your life in tatters."

And I abruptly changed my attitude to the economy. I really went to the store and bought a perfume that cost forty times more than before I was able to spend over a month. Wow! I'll tell you how strongly I flew in my own eyes. I felt expensive. Even though I did not go on the red carpet at the Cannes festival, but felt like it was so.

After I thought about it. I already had that to compare, and I realized you can save money on yourself, but with the mind. If my salary is about 5000 UAH I certainly can not spend over 4000. And if you subtract the bills, pay for food, etc., what would be left? Only money on travel. And yet, every month, you need somewhere to buy something, but please yourself. Every economist himself, and everyone is aware of how much money he has, and how much he can spend. But the calculations for embezzlement, must necessarily be a column "for personal use".

How does it work?

When we allow ourselves to get what we need to improve self-esteem, we begin to grow in our own eyes. We begin to feel more important, loved, popular. A, respectively, and for others we become such. This affects our communication with people. If you've been notorious, thanks to its purchase (things or servants, does not matter) your systems are aligned and gradually become invisible. Therefore, communicating, you begin to open up more, smile more, and that attracts people to you. As rapidly growing fast and your career. Although, by whom and where you work, your business will succeed.

One model, once said: "The big money is easy to earn, and small - hard." She said this with confidence, because once she was poor, and worked as a waitress for a pittance. And over time, become famous and rich.



There is a theory that says that in order to achieve something, you must now experience a sense of joy from what has been achieved desired. Simply put, start today to rejoice over the fact that you have a million that you are the most charming that your children are the most talented, etc. It's not all seem a simple task, because not all girls know how to be the most beautiful. Not all men will be able to experience sensations owner of an expensive car. And out of this situation is the easy way out. We all probably ever got in a beautiful salon car, or someone told us, how do we enchanting. It is necessary to remember these feelings and experiences. Remember and be able to bring them into the present. Learn to enjoy what is not, but really want to. This creates a power of attraction and thereby becomes valid desired.

I'm not saying thatyou should live only in dreams Of course, the need to continue work towards achieving your dreams. But not always the answer comes to us it.

It is important to remember that there are such things as our psychological jams. Day after day, someone sits down and rides the subway to work. And every day, he sees the sick and the poor, who are held there. A luxury and a decent life, he sees only in passing expensive and upmarket shops, hotels and clubs. This is the effect of habituation. He was used to his social place, and even if he does not like, he does not move.


In order to change this, change and familiar way. Not always, but sometimes go to work by taxi. Of course, it is much more expensive, but it "catches up to you are important." Not always, but sometimes, it is necessary to do an expensive gift. It also helps you to feel like a king or queen. Let all your things will be a second-hand, but one is Versace.

It is important that climbing to the ladder of success should be gradual. Let us again take the example of machines. If you have a lifetime rode the subway and suddenly boarded a limousine, you will overcome the confusion rather than joy for their achievements. Because it is important to go through all the stages of recovery: Metro - bus-taxi - his first car - a road car.




So, we can summarize that saving on itself but with the mind. Of course, on the way to the top you are waiting many pitfalls, which will be known only to you. And I did not say anything about them just because everyone has their peaks. And their obstacles on the way. But do not be afraid of it. It's like riding a bike. How many times to fall, then to boldly go? And in life we fall down, but get up and move on, gaining experience and becoming only more intelligent. But let bygones be bygones......

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий