вторник, 2 июля 2013 г.

Love yourself

About what do you think when you wake up every morning?Are you satisfied with what you fell inside you? Is it anger, love or another felling? 
Every day is an opportunity to change something, espesially to love yourself. I want to encourage you to find in your heart a love to your personality, body, character. If you will begin building of your temple of love to yourself in your heart, you will see the difference very soon. 

Self-love is one of the most important felling witch can woman have. Our imperfaction make our personality and our with the self-love we can accept us the way we are. With love insisde us we can give love to the hole world and to the people around us. Life is a gift and the chance to understand how to love and accept the imperfection.
  It is our responsibility to do this. God gave us a life and body and we have to love us, firstly because God created us with perfect love of his own. Start the changes now and the changes are going to come. 
TODAY IS THE THE MOST HAPPIER DAY OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO LOVE YOURSELF! There is no tomorrow or yesterday, only Today. 

"I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.
 I love the way I look. I’m fine with it. And if my body changes, I’ll be fine with that."

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий